Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awesomeness!



Well, I must allow everyone else to partake in the joy that exhaults from within me tonight. This excitement is due to the simple little fact that my painting ,'The Meadow', sold tonight. My first etsy sale!! I am thrilled beyond belief. I just put it in my etsy shop . I can not believe how fast it sold.


I am adding some examples for painted monogram canvases tomorrow. I need to finish them. They will be custom orders. I can do pretty much any request. So, if you are interested contact me at standonthedge@yahoo.com . I will also be adding more oil paintings. And I will be taking requests for those too.


Check things out. Soon I will also be adding some sewing projects. Like baby blankets, bibs, and burp cloths.


And I am definitely going to do the Twilight inspired paintings and more. So bookmark my etsy. And I started a myspace for my art. So add me if you are on there.


Here is a sneak peak of one of the monogram designs so far (without the initials/name):



No comments:

Post a Comment