Saturday, May 30, 2009

Etsy Rules!!

Get ready all of you handmade fans!! My etsy shop is about to be open for business!!! Who's excited?!! I AM!!!!!

I bought supplies today and should have the art up this week. I will definitely let everyone know.
I will be starting out with oil painted canvases of original abstract pieces. And also monogrammed, name, and letter canvases for children's rooms. Lots more will be added soon. I just need to get all of my ideas down on paper and get the supplies ready.

I am so very excited. I can not wait to share this with you all. I will be doing custom orders as well.
Oh, and for all you Twilight fans out there!! I have a few special pieces in mind. That will be ready in a couple of weeks. I will keep you all informed of all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment