Friday, May 15, 2009

Music for Life

I just had to write about how much music can influence my mood. It doesn't neccessarily take my happy mood and turn it sad. But it can increase the feeling I am having. And quite possibly (not to contradict myself) help push a certain mood to the surface.
I really wish there were soundtracks in real life. Like why can't we have music start playing while we are kissing or having sex? That would make all those emotions so much more intense. And how awkward is it to stop while you are in the moment and turn on a cd? Yeah. Sorry, but I think I would feel a little silly. But maybe I should try it. Ha.
But maybe that is why I like movies so much.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I feel EXCACTLY the same way!
    Sometimes I really wish my life was like in the movie with the happy music for happy times, sensual music for the sex part, sad music at some other moment ( very few please)
    Anyway, I like your article :)

    ReplyDelete