Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All By Myself!




Being proud of your kids just comes with parenthood. It is something that is unavoidable. The littlest things will make you smile and want to shout from the rooftops that Trent says "thank you." everytime it is neccessary.

And trust me. I know how annoying it can be. But I too am guilty. And I must warn you. That is what this post is all about. My bragging rights as a mommy. So if you can not listen to any more that is perfectly fine with me. I will understand. Here it goes:

Emily can stand all by herself!! Yes! Can you believe it? It is the cutest thing because she is so small. Brenna and I try to get her to do more now that we have seen her doing it. Sometimes she is just not into letting her little legs hold up her tiny frame so she will slowly sit herself back down. Today I was able to manage a few shots of her standing.




No comments:

Post a Comment