Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Meadow

I started on a new painting tonight. It has been for what seems like years since I even picked up a paint brush. And actually if I really think about it, it has. Wow!! I have pushed my passions aside for so long now. I am escaping from that and pulling myself from the trenches of an imprisonment. I do not have to throw myself to the road side. I can have it all. And I will.

I have never felt such a thrill throughout my entire being. Looking at the canvas splashed with oils filled my soul with a complete joy. Smiling even as I cleansed my brush. Excitement spilling over the rim.

This is just the beginning. A love lost, but now awakened. Found in the depth of a hidden person. But everyday I come closer and closer to finding it all.

I will post a photo of the finished painting soon. And it will be for sale in my etsy shop-which I will post a link for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment