Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time Flies

As the tears swell behind my eyes, I try to hold them back to the best of my ability. I think I am doing a pretty good job. Sometimes they get the best of me though.
I can't belive my little baby is already ONE!! Where has the time gone? How can it already be one whole year since she was taken from my body?

She is my last. No more babies here. Now that she is growing so quickly and I see the time is flying faster than I ever realized, it saddens me that my body will no longer produce beautiful babies.

But I have my three children to enjoy. And since this is about Emily....

Emily Dresden Hill, born 8:30pm Monday-June 16, 2008 by c-section. A stubborn little thing. She was determined to break free and join the rest of the world sooner than she ought to. The doctors all tried to stop her, but she was sure she would not stay bound by my body for long. As soon as the medicine wore off she fought. Her hardest fight being that Monday. And she made it-4 weeks early. She was a hefty 9 lbs and 10 oz. Thank you, Emily, for being a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment