Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To care or Not to care

I sometimes think that I should try to not care about certain things. But then again, that wouldn't be me. And also, I might miss something that could make me look like a complete dumby, and I do not want to be such.

But here I am all stressed and worried, because I do care. There is no problem with caring. Unless there are other people involved that might not care as much.

I have trouble fully trusting. I feel I should never completely let my guard down. And I don't. Not even with my husband. And if given any reason to question my impartial trust in you, makes me raise red flags everytime I encounter a hint of a question. This is stressful. And makes me want to just not care. But then I am faced with knowing that I can be made to look foolish. And I do not like that.

What to do..what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment