Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Most of the Time

Life is amazing most of the time. Everyday I catch glimpses of happiness in the eyes of others. I love to know that people feel love. Especially children. I love working with kids, and have a passion for working with the children who need that extra push, or love, or smile, or hug, or encouraging word. Those are the differences I can make. And I want to make a difference in atleast one persons life, if I do more-then that would be awesome.

It literally breaks my heart into pieces when I hear about a child that is in bad circumstances, or situations. I want to help them. To pull them from the pain, and let them know that life can be better, it will get better. To bring a smile to their faces.

I think in order to succeed in your career, and be happy, you need to have a passion for what you are doing in life. Whether it be building homes, fixing leaky faucets, planting trees, working with children, painting, or delivering babies-you need to have a desire for it.


I am so blessed in so many ways. And I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment