Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3/52

I know this is LATE! But atleast I got it up. Since I hate taking pictures of myself and I hate looking at pictures of myself--doing a self-portrait for my group 52 challenge was difficult. Not to mention I had to pull out the old kodak easyshare. We bought that camera 6 years ago. When Brenna was a baby. We spent about $350 on that 4 megapixel camera. YES, PEOPLE!! That was not a typo. How far we have come with technology!

I took a lot of photos in our bathroom by the window. And then just before we were leaving I snapped one in front of the window in the dining room. And that was my keeper for the group project 52. but among all the rejects there was one of me with no glasses and my eyes closed. A me I never see (well because of the obvious-haha). I liked it. I am dreaming. I am escaping. Calming.




I can't wait to show you what I have planned for my 4th week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment