Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm 27!!!

I will post birthday pics soon. They are on my computer (which is in GA-and is no longer connected to the internet).
We are moving to Florida. Atleast until I finish school. We have been driving back adn forth on the weekends for the past few weeks. Since I am watching Ashleys kids I have to be here during the week when she works.

Brenna will be 6 Monday. Not sure what we are going to do for her birthday as of yet. I wanted to take her to Disney for her party/present. But it might be too hot and too expensive. I will have to see.

Looking for schools here is not easy. The school I want we will have to live in a certian area for Brenna to attend. So we are working on that. We are getting Trent's speech tested in Sept. If he qualifies then he can go to a 3 yr old pre-k at another school, then Brenna will go there. I don't know. We will figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Is today your birthday? That's so exciting! H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My birthday was the 22nd of July.

    ReplyDelete