Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Grade, New Places, New Beginnings, Old and New friends

Brenna started first grade this week, and at our top school choice. YAY!! She has a first year teacher, which has made the transition into a new school easier. Brenna is a very resilient little girl though. She handles change very well.

This move has been good and a little difficult. Trent has probably had the hardest time with the change. He just wants his own room with his own bed and his own toys. I can't blame him. Living with another family is very hard and trying sometimes. I love my sister and her family, but I like my own space.

We move into our apartment in a month though. So it is coming on quickly. We have been here at my sisters for almost 2 months now. And at one point I really thought I was going to lose it. Mainly because I never got a break from all 5 kids. But as it is getting closer to our move-in date it is getting easier.

I have been seeing a lot of people I went to school with when I lived here years ago. That is really neat. And how cool is it that my best friend from when I lived here lives in the same apartment complex as my sister. It feels good to be a little familiar with things even though this is a new place for our family.

We have been very blessed to have Brad get Justin this job, and for Ashley and Brad to allow us to live in their home with them. I know it has to be hard on them too at time. I mean we practically live in their living room. I try to keep it cleaned up. And I hope they know that I do appreciate it!

I am in my 3rd semester at darton, but it is my first semester towards my RN degree. I will transfer to school here next semester (and apply for the nursing program--and hopefully I get in and that will start next fall and be for two years).

I hate neglecting my blog--but it is hard to get on whenever I want. plus, now that school has started I use the computer time I get to work on school. Things will be better when I get moved. I have a few things planned for this blog. I can't wait. And I have left my camera in GA, so no pictures for the blog for a little bit either. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment