Friday, May 14, 2010

Surrond Yourself with Good



As I have gotten older, I have realized I do not need people in my life that will bring me down. That I do have some great friends. And there is no need, or want, of fillers in my life. I am so blessed to have certain people in my life, and surrounding me.

I am a perfectionist, so everything I do-I always feel is not quite good enough. But I am still proud of the things I create, because most of the time I surprise myself. I come close to what I want the end result to be, so I am filled with positivity.
I have never been made to feel like someone with no talent, until recently. That is an awful feeling.

I think it is best to keep your head up, and stay persistant in your art. Whatever that may be. Love life, and the people in it. Don't discourage others, lift them up, and give encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment