Tuesday, May 25, 2010

30 Days in Rotation

I am putting together 30-day meal menu. I will also be putting together shopping lists to accomodate these meals. The plan is to have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks for each day (for 30 days). I want to try to get 30 seperate breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I will have a variety of snacks-but I am not too worried about having 60 different snack options. I want them to all be somewhat healthy.

I am really excited about it. So far I am seeing it is a lot of work, but well worth it. I want to eat healthy, but I am soo picky, so it is easier to fall. I think once I have a menu plan in action things will be so much easier to stick with. And although I am very picky (like hardly any veggies) I am still placing different things in the menu. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean the rest of the family shouldn't eat it. And who knows, maybe after a while I will try some squash and like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment