Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've been thinking alot lately....



about EVERYTHING!! I know some people think that money is bad, or it can not bring happiness. Well, I agree money itself will not make a person truly happy.

But money helps one stay a little happier. Less stressed.

I often say I wish I were rich. While that would be nice--I don't really care about being rich. I just want to have no worries about paying bills and still have extra to splurge sometimes. take family vacations, own a home, etc.

I am currently in school to be an RN. While this is not my dream career--it will help us stay financially afloat. And then Justin (with my help) will be able to start our photography business (for real).

I still wonder if we should continue to get our name out there. It costs a good deal of money to start a business. And maintain it. And I want to make sure that this will be a successful one.

I want my children to have memories of family trips. I want to go to the mountains, and amusement parks, and so much more.

I could go on and on...but I have a million things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment