Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's times like these....

...that I wish I had a credit card. But I do not have one. And therefore I must wait until I have the funds to purchase a new camera!! Ours is on the fritz!! And i really don't want to try to get it repaired because 1)we can't afford that, and 2)we have been wanting/needing a new one. It just really sucks. We planned on getting an upgrade in Feb (when we get our income tax return). But atleast we still had the Rebel until then. BUT now it looks like we will have nothing. Or sometimes we will have nothing. I don't know what it wrong with the camera--the shutter button doesn't work half the time. And the focus isn't working half the time either (which I guess is the lense--but it's a kit lense-so I don't really care). It has gotten us by this far.

We have several mini-sessions this weekend. So we will be renting.

This really makes me sad--because it means we have to put things on hold again. But maybe it is for the best. I have school to concentrate on.

I am not sure which camera we will get. I want a full frame--but that will have to come a lot later. Almost $3,000 is certainly not happening anytime soon. But I do know we will be getting the Canon 50mm 1.4. I have heard a lot about the 40D--which is hard to come by. So until I can get my hands on a 5D Mark II-I think that 40D will be good. But who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment