Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maid Service

I really wish I could hire a maid service to come clean my house a few times a week. Even once a week would help out. I hate cleaning. I love to organize though. So if someone could just come and do all the heavy cleaning and I will declutter and make things look nice. I need help witht he laundry. It just piles up in no time. I guess with five people that is bound to happen. Especially since 2 are under 3 and then the 5 year old loves to wear several outfits a day. Which I have cut out with threats. haha.

Things are about to change a lot around here. Justin and I are both going to be swamped with work and school. So I took today off to try and get things cleaned up and organized today (and I didn't want to have to ask someone to babysit). I have made a good bit of progress, but I still have a long ways to go. If I can just get it clean looking, I will get down to the nitty gritty this weekend.

I want to get things ready to bring the "new" desk in for the computer. I am very ready to retire this hand-me-down armoire and move on to the hand-me-down desk. ha. Then I will start making preparations for some new things, like twin beds for the kids, a new dining table and chairs, and there is more but I relaly don't have the time to list it all. I AM CLEANING. And I guess my break shuold be over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment