Friday, January 8, 2010

Into it ALL


I thought Emily had passed the awful "Into Everything" phase. But I was horribly wrong. She gave it a rest for a while, and now she is into it ALL more than ever.

She is into the trash. Into the pantry. Climbing on the table. Climbing on the toilet-and turning on the faucet to the bathroom sink. Climbing Brenna's ladder top he top bunk. Eating whatever food she can get her little hands on.



This child does not stop. She is talking tons, and a lot more advanced than I remember Brenna being. She is so sweet, but can be so mean. She is very sassy, and very funny. I can not believe this child is only 1 and a 1/2.



We are about to start potty training, as soon as my sister come and takes the dog back. We have introduced her to the potty and she is aware, so it shouldn't be too much work once we begin.



I am so thankful for this little tyrant. Although I was strongly against having three children. I feared someone would get lost in the mix, and the third would become a spoiled rotten brat. But Emily will not be. Luckily all three are so close in age, they become like one large mass. And no one will be forgotten. They will not allow such. I think Justin and I are doing a pretty good job of trying to keep a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment