Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving. A day to remind yourself of all the things in your life that you should be appreciative. Here is what I am so very thankful for: My beautiful children, Brenna, Trent, and Emily. That I have a nice home to live in. I have food to eat. My family's health. That even though Justin and I drive eachother crazy-we still love eachother. That my family all get together on the holidays and I get to celebrate with all of them-just like I have we have since I can remember. That I have awesome friends-there may be few-but that is because I know who is true-and that is all I want around. That my sisters are my friends. My children truly love one another and care about their family. That I am able to go back to school. That I have a job-well two jobs. For my artistic ability. For my happiness in life. And the love I have.

I better get off and get ready to share this day with the rest of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment