Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Happy Halloween



We had a great tiem lastnight. We took the kids trick-or-treating. It was their first time. Brenna, of course, loved it the most. Their first house, Trent tried hard to push his way past the man standing in the doorway to get into the house. haha. It was so funny. He kept pushing the man's crotch to make it in the unknown home. It seemed like 5 minutes had gone by when we finally got his attention. But it was really only like 30 seconds. haha.



We took the kids to Justin's grandparents' neighborhood. Luckily it was the perfect move. They got their bags full, and we got to walk half of the way as Justin drove the car to follow. And when their were gaps between the lighted home, we would ride with Justin. Once we actually entered the neighborhood, our first stop was Justin's grandparents' home. I took the kids to the door, and as we entered the heat took my breath away. WOW! The air was so thick with heat. It took everything I had not to complain of how incedibly warm their house was that evening. But I didn't. haha. Needless to say, with Jusitn waiting in the car and me hardly able to breath through the warmth, we didn't stay more than a couple of minutes. I think I was sweating when I walked out. ha.



Emily trick-or-treated the first half, then rode with Justin the rest of the time. Trent rode with Justin for the last several houses. Brenna didn't want to stop. We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment