Friday, June 18, 2010

First comes..what?..

Being young, married and having three children is no easy feat. No one tells you that there are tons of other young married couples with children (and maybe even without) that are in the same boat. You are all fighting to keep it above water.

I am coming to the realization that Justin and I will more than likely be married for many years to come. We have come a long way in our five years of marriage. And I am so happy for this. There were time I thought we'd never make it, that we were bound to end up divorced. But we both stuck it out and made it to where we are now.

We still have out days and moments where we want to pinch (and sometimes maybe even punch) the other, but behind all the madness we still know we love eachther. It is hard though. It takes a lot from both sides. And marriage itself is work, but when you add children to the mix you enter a whole new realm of obstacles to hurdle.

Regardless, I love my family and I thank God for each and every one of them every night. This is my life and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment