Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hill Art & Photography


Just wanted to let you know that I started a blog for Hill Art and Photography. This is very exciting for my husband and I, and sooo much fun. It is amazing to be able to do what you love.

We are not officially a business as of yet, we are just getting our feet wet. But things are coming along pretty good so far. We want to make this our careers. And while I do know owning your own business is not all sunshine and rainbows, it is yours and you are your own boss. That in itself is soo worth it all. Especially when you have children and family time is your number one.

I will update more later, I just wanted to let youknow to go check it out soon. I have not even gotten the first post up yet though. But be checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment