Monday, August 3, 2009

Thrilled

Things are going great as far as my art goes. I am feeling more and more creative and I get better with each painting. I have finished the commissions I was working on. Now I have 4 more already. It feels awesome. I am so glad. Maybe this will work out. Maybe I will be able to have a small income from my artwork.

On top of the four pieces I have commissioned, I am working on 2 other projects. One is a beaded canvas. And the other is 4 small paintings-one of each of the four twilight books.

Justi nad I hopefully start school this month. I say hopefully, bc I am not sure if they are going to be able to process us or not in time. But if not, atleast we will be ready for next semester.

All this rain is really bad for my hair. I can't fix it, bc it gets wet and curls up and then the humidity has me all frizzed. ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment