Saturday, March 13, 2010

have an epiphanie

Justin and I have recently decided to take the plunge and start our very own photography and art business. It is very exciting. We have both always loved art and photography, so this is going to be quite the adventure. A dream come true. I will write more about that later though.

Tonight while rummaging through many different photography sites and blogs, I happened to come across Epiphanie. These camera bags are so awesome, and very stylish. I love the compartments and I can not wait to get my hands on one of these. This one in particular...


And on top of just having amazing camera bags--they are having a
Give-Away! this is the best Give-Away I have ever seen on a blog, or maybe I am bias because I have been eyeing this camera ever since we decided to take this wonderful adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment